NIFI-8937 added the Component Name and Version when viewing processors, controller services, etc.
But, for controller services, the component name and version does not always display and in some cases shows the wrong component name and version.
See the attached video that shows:
- The flow has a process group that has existing controller services.
- Open the process group and select Configure to see the controller services.
- Click on a controller service and open its details.
- There is no component name or version shown at the top of the dialog.
- Repeat for another controller service.
- Navigate to the root process group and create a controller service.
- Click on this newly created controller service and open its details.
- Component name and version is shown.
- Close the controller service details, navigate back to the process group from Step #2 and open the detail of a controller service.
- Component name and version is shown now, but displays it for the root progress group controller service NOT the one selected.