The most common approach to user/team managed authorization is through the use of unique Process Groups added to the Root Process Group. All this approach can be done by means of NiFi CLI commands, for instance:
- Create Process Group (NiFi UI): Team1
- bin/cli.sh nifi create-user username-for-team1
- bin/cli.sh nifi create-user-group -ugn Team1
- bin/cli.sh nifi update-user-group -ugn Team1 -uil dcea37eb-0172-1000-d387-83441fa6fafc
- bin/cli.sh nifi update-policy -gnl Team1 -poa read -por /flow .... and so on for policies.
The only UI made step in this user/team approach is the creation of the Process Group from the root PG.
The idea is create a new command in the CLI:
bin/cli.sh nifi pg-create -pgn Team1