If a parameter context access policy is overridden from the global access policy and users are assigned permission to it, when attempting to view that user's User Policies nothing happens (actually and error is thrown in the js console).
- Create a new parameter context
- Edit it's access policies and override the "view the component" policy
- Assign a user to this policy
- Close this dialog
- Open the Users dialog from the hamburger menu
- Try to "View user Policies" (key icon in the actions column) of that user you just granted permission to view that parameter context.
- Notice nothing happens
If you have the Dev Tools open, you will see an error: