GitHub user otherview opened a pull request:
NIFI-4625 - Added Version to the PutElastic5 Processor. Added Testing around the version usage.
-Added a new Version Property to the Processor
. Not required
. No Expression Language
-Changed the Chained ifs for Index Op into a switch
-Ensured that version can only be used with the index operation
-Added testing in the testfile around the last change.
Thank you for submitting a contribution to Apache NiFi.
In order to streamline the review of the contribution we ask you
to ensure the following steps have been taken:
- For all changes:
- [ y] Is there a JIRA ticket associated with this PR? Is it referenced
in the commit message?
- [y ] Does your PR title start with NIFI-XXXX where XXXX is the JIRA number you are trying to resolve? Pay particular attention to the hyphen "-" character.
- [y ] Has your PR been rebased against the latest commit within the target branch (typically master)?
- [ y] Is your initial contribution a single, squashed commit?
- For code changes:
- [y ] Have you ensured that the full suite of tests is executed via mvn -Pcontrib-check clean install at the root nifi folder?
- [y ] Have you written or updated unit tests to verify your changes?
- [ ] If adding new dependencies to the code, are these dependencies licensed in a way that is compatible for inclusion under [ASF 2.0](http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a)?
- [ ] If applicable, have you updated the LICENSE file, including the main LICENSE file under nifi-assembly?
- [ ] If applicable, have you updated the NOTICE file, including the main NOTICE file found under nifi-assembly?
- [ ] If adding new Properties, have you added .displayName in addition to .name (programmatic access) for each of the new properties?
- For documentation related changes:
- [ ] Have you ensured that format looks appropriate for the output in which it is rendered?
Please ensure that once the PR is submitted, you check travis-ci for build issues and submit an update to your PR as soon as possible.
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/otherview/nifi master
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #2287
Author: Pedro G <email@example.com>
/* Added Version to the PutElastic5 Processor. Added Testing around the version usage.