GitHub user pvillard31 opened a pull request:
NIFI-3565 - Fixed BigDecimal instantiation and unit tests for specifi…
Thank you for submitting a contribution to Apache NiFi.
In order to streamline the review of the contribution we ask you
to ensure the following steps have been taken:
- For all changes:
- [X] Is there a JIRA ticket associated with this PR? Is it referenced
in the commit message?
- [X] Does your PR title start with NIFI-XXXX where XXXX is the JIRA number you are trying to resolve? Pay particular attention to the hyphen "-" character.
- [X] Has your PR been rebased against the latest commit within the target branch (typically master)?
- [X] Is your initial contribution a single, squashed commit?
- For code changes:
- [X] Have you ensured that the full suite of tests is executed via mvn -Pcontrib-check clean install at the root nifi folder?
- [X] Have you written or updated unit tests to verify your changes?
Please ensure that once the PR is submitted, you check travis-ci for build issues and submit an update to your PR as soon as possible.
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/pvillard31/nifi
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #1571
Author: Pierre Villard <email@example.com>
NIFI-3565 - Fixed BigDecimal instantiation and unit tests for specific locales