Flagging as a blocker for given the problem it can cause.
- User has a significant number of Controller Services (more than 1000 of them)
- Some Controller Services reference Param Context values some dont.
- A handful of the Controller Services are failing to start but are not disabled. They're invalid but listed as 'enabling' when looking at diagnostics for instance. Such as
- Now user tries to edit a parameter in a parameter context that does not reference any controller services (or they make a new param context then try to add a param at all). It will timeout after about 30 seconds failing due to
- Ironically then if you look at why some of the controller services failed to enable it can be for reasons like a parameter they reference not being available. Which you could not go fix as that would then timeout due to the enabling controller service. For example