Test specification Java Hints
Test case 4. Shown as
- In editor typeBoolean a = new Boolean("true");
- In Options -> Editor -> Hints select Creating new Boolean hint
- Select 'Error' from Show as and close options
- Try seleting also 'Warning' and 'Warning on current line'
- Result: The presentation of the hint is changed according the current value
- warning - code is marked as warning (yellow underlined w/default color profile)
- error - code is marked as error (red underline w/default color profile)
- warrning on current line - hint is displayed as warning but only if cursor is located over related element, e.g. over new Boolean(true) statement
Upon locating cursor as per test case, hint is not displayed as a warning, but as a plain hint (light bulb only, no fancy yellow underlining).