Affects Version/s: 12.1
Fix Version/s: 12.2
Gradle 6.4.1, 6.6.1
After upgrade to Apache Netbeans 12.1 it seems that every class uses Lombok annotation or even class that depends on such class leads to red look (action items, items in tree of "Projects", particular file in editor). It is tried every prior ways to remove it, but without success.
So tried like
- close project and open
- reload project
- clean and build
- scan for external changes
- modification of file
- creation new file in same folder and remove
- removal of Apache Netbeans cache (under option --cachedir)
- removal of caches/6.4.1 under gradle home
- removal caches .gradle under project
- switching new option about trusted to always
- using new version of Gradle 6.6.1
- using lombok plugin for gradle instead of manually steps via dependencies
So it is still red even clean and build works well.
So it is really not possible use that version of Apache Netbeans with hundreds of false
So I have to revert back to 12.0 where I can get that back to non-red after clean and build of root project and reopening of projects or by creation of files under particular folder and remove it.
Tested on multi project (root with subprojects).