During normal usage (typing Java code) NB 11.3, after trying to select a proper method overload from code completion list an error occurs. Code completion is invoked on a third-party library (Vert.x). I did not change NB after installation.
- Selected method is not added to text/content in the editor.
- Choosing other methods from code completion list works only for methods without arguments.
- Restarting NB does not help.
- Reloading the project does not help.
- Closing the project, then restarting NB and reopening the project does not help.
What helped: deleting current line of code and using code completion on a native Java class like String (no restrictions here regarding method arguments). After that code completion started to work again on objects from third-party library.