Steps to reproduce (12.0 beta 2, JDK 11.0.6 on Debian Linux "Buster" )
1) New Project, Java with Maven, FXML JavaFX Maven Archetype (Gluon)
2) F6 to run project, select and save main class (works correctly)
3) Set breakpoints and debug project wiht ctrl-F5 (works correctly)
4) Profile project with ctrl-F2, select "Configure Session", "Telemetry".
5) Click Profile button. Select main class and remember permanently.
Result: Program terminates immediately with this in output window:
Error: JavaFX runtime components are missing, and are required to run this application
Profiler Agent: Connection with agent closed