This lists what needs to be done for a complete re-branding of art-work, e.g. if logo changes. It complements
The purpose of the list is to document all places where a change will be required, if for example the logo changes.
Those marked with were updated in PR275 so that is will be possible to release under the ASF hospice. Consider this as a stop-gap measure.
Those marked with were updated in PR447
- There's no specific image for the About Dialog: the splash image is used.
- updatersplash.gif. Very old, contains reference to Sun Public License, which hasn't been used for years. However, the Updater Splash is shown so very briefly, so I don't think anyone notices. (reference to Sun Public License on this gif was removed in PR-275 committed on 29 Nov 2017)
- Windows launcher (.exe embedded icon): app.ico
- Mac OS X launcher (embedded icon): applicationIcon.icns
- Windows installer launcher (.exe embedded icon): icon.ico
- Mac OS X installer dock icon : dockicon.icns
- Frame icon : frame-icon.png
(overrides images in Platform)
- It may be required to change splash image size in Bundle_nb.properties
The IDE installer has not yet been donated, therefore this section has no GitHub links.
- All icons named installer/components/products/nb-*/data/icon.png
- installer/engine/src/org/netbeans/installer/wizard/components/panels/netbeans/resources/welcome-left-top.png (contains no logo)
- Icon used on Unix/Linux packages: installer/packages/nb48x48.png (Possibly not used anymore)