- There are two issues for calling the lis2dh12_sensor_set_trigger_thresh() :
1. gpio irq was not being released before doing a re-initialization
2. srec was malloced and calling the function multiple times would have malloced additional memory without freeing it.
1. Release the gpio irq
2. Remove the malloc and add a ptr for the sensor in each type trait so that a sensor read could be performed in the irq handler.
Also, sensor_unset_thresh() API was added to unset thresholds triggers/interrupts.
- Add sensor_clear_low_thresh() and sensor_clear_high_thresh() APIs