Uploaded image for project: 'MyFaces Core'
  1. MyFaces Core
  2. MYFACES-3837

ui:debug renders an & but it should be & because the markup is inside a CDATA section

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.0.19, 2.1.13, 2.2.0-beta
    • Fix Version/s: 2.0.20, 2.1.14, 2.2.0
    • Component/s: JSR-314, JSR-344
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      Checking some code I had the need to check in deep the component tree, so I added an ui:debug to the page. Then I realized that the fix done long time ago over MYFACES-3154 does not work well.

      The problem cannot be seen easily, because it requires the addition of a query param in getActionUrl(...) . This happens when CODI is used, because a windowId is appended to the viewId. This script is surrounded by a CDATA section, so escape the & is not necessary.

      I did some tests using UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 encoding and the fix work well for both cases.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              lu4242 Leonardo Uribe
              Reporter:
              lu4242 Leonardo Uribe
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: