I checked all patches and applied most of them. I did some small adjustments on DefaultFacelet.patch. There are some places where some methods should be private instead public.
I think NavigationHandler.patch is not a good idea, because it changes one method signature that is part of "myfaces impl api", and the code affected is only executed once, so the improvement is microscopic compared with the trouble.
I didn't applied HtmlAjaxBehaviorRenderer.patch, because I had planned to rewrite that renderer in a way that does not use so many StringBuilder instances, so I'll keep in mind those changes to include them later.
Thanks to Martin Koci for provide these patches.