Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Critical Critical
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.0.2
    • Fix Version/s: 2.0.3
    • Component/s: JSR-314
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      if components are added dynamically to the component tree, all postbacks to the same page (after the first postback) lead to an invalid component tree.
      DefaultFaceletsStateManagementStrategy#getClientIdsAdded doesn't return the correct values any more.

      currently this issue also affects the new clientside-windowhandler of myfaces extcdi.

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Mark Struberg added a comment -

          autsch, I'd almost say this is a blocker :/

          Show
          Mark Struberg added a comment - autsch, I'd almost say this is a blocker :/
          Hide
          Leonardo Uribe added a comment -

          Could you provide an example? All tests done shows everything is ok.

          Show
          Leonardo Uribe added a comment - Could you provide an example? All tests done shows everything is ok.
          Hide
          Gerhard Petracek added a comment -

          https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/extensions/cdi/trunk/examples/jsf-examples/windowhandler_jsf20/

          link: "List sample"
          -> select an entry and on the details page click 2x on the button reload. -> the id will disappear

          Show
          Gerhard Petracek added a comment - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/extensions/cdi/trunk/examples/jsf-examples/windowhandler_jsf20/ link: "List sample" -> select an entry and on the details page click 2x on the button reload. -> the id will disappear
          Hide
          Leonardo Uribe added a comment -

          It works on my side. I checked it multiple times.

          Show
          Leonardo Uribe added a comment - It works on my side. I checked it multiple times.
          Hide
          Mark Struberg added a comment -

          I now added a h:outputText for our internal windowId and see no problem

          Show
          Mark Struberg added a comment - I now added a h:outputText for our internal windowId and see no problem
          Hide
          Gerhard Petracek added a comment -

          it looks like MYFACES-2992 was not the only cause. with an updated shared project it works.

          Show
          Gerhard Petracek added a comment - it looks like MYFACES-2992 was not the only cause. with an updated shared project it works.
          Hide
          Gerhard Petracek added a comment -
          Show
          Gerhard Petracek added a comment - see MYFACES-2992

            People

            • Assignee:
              Leonardo Uribe
              Reporter:
              Gerhard Petracek
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Development