The web-facesconfig_2_0.xsd schema that is shipping with the latest binaries (myfaces-core-2.0.0-beta-2) is not compliant with the final JSF 2.0 spec.
I have noted the following issues:
- Missing namespace for faces-configType behavior element
- Missing "eager" attribute for faces-config-managed-beanType
- Missing "include-view-params" attribute for faces-config-redirectType
- Missing faces-config-redirect-viewParamType type
- Missing "if" element in faces-config-navigation-caseType
- Missing faces-config-ifType type
- Incorrect element name for behavior-extensionType in faces-config-behaviorType: was "extension"; should be "behavior-extension"
I believe there are also several minor issues with schema listed in the final JSR-314 spec:
Missing id attribute on:
I am new to JIRA and this is my first submitted bug. I hope to attach my "repaired" schema to this issue.