Affects Version/s: 2.2.0
Fix Version/s: 2.3.0
In essence this work is a merge from a custom version of muse made by me. It addresses many parts of Muse but in particular meets the three main functional areas:
- two tier path handling for muse files. (core, platform)
- shutdowns / restarts (core, resource, platforms, ws-n)
- WS-N improvements
Each of these changes breaks interface compatibility and therefore must be on the larger release version 2.3.0.
The two tier path handling allows external writable directories for storing subscriptions etc.
WS-N improvements include:
- PullPoints only notify against subscriptions (not all)
- NotificationProducer supports proxied sends
- Subscriptions are kept across restarts / shutdowns
Details are added as seperate sub issues.