Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.0-beta-5
there are a few things I'd like to do to make the sites more workable:
- it's good they can still build independantly
- however, if built from the parent, it would be good to go into aggregation mode and pull in those separately built sites, do any dashboards and deploy together
- some reports would aggregate themselves, as well as participate in the dashboards (eg javadoc)
- I'd like the navigation to behave hierachically (sections of the parent navigation marked as inherited remain on the child sites)
- this means that when building from independant projects they'd need to be able to locate the parent site descriptor. This could be tricky without a USD - should it fail if it is not a USD, or should the site descriptor be published/referenced externally somehow?