- In the classes Maven30DependencyResolver.java, Maven31DependencyResolver.java code can be cleaned up.
- The code calls setDependencies( List<Dependency> dependencies ) of CollectRequest which allows to give null
- Refactoring in Invoker.java
- Remove not used methods.
- Inlining only locally called methods.
- Move the SuppressWarnings to the invoke methods only; Not in user code (outside of Invoker classes)
- Make code comment requirements to code requirements (number of elements in argClasses ands args)
- Using generics removes the need of type casts in user code (outside Invoker classes)
- Simplify catching exceptions (
- MavenArtifactDeployer interface is not needed to be public.
- MavenDependencyCollector interface is not needed to be public.
- relates to
MSHARED-863 Possible NPEx in Maven30DependencyResolver.resolveDependencies