Affects Version/s: 1.2.2
Fix Version/s: 1.3.1
I found a way to reproduce our problems that we have with uploading
SNAPSHOT versions via the web-interface.
We tried with the following files
For the version we put in the web form 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
The result is that archiva creates the mda5 and sha for the pom but not
for the jar.
As soon we change the name of the version to 1.0.0-SNAPSHOTS. It works
It seems that the version *-SNAPSHOT is not working. What is the best
approach to debug to find out what is going on and why archiva is not
creating the mda5 and sha file.
It sounds that the following threas may be releated to this issue:
On Mon, 2010-01-18 at 19:00 +0800, Deng Ching wrote:
The problem seems to be in the create-missing-checksums consumer. The
> consumer is looking for a jar with a -SNAPSHOT in the filename but the
> actual file has a unique (timestamp + build number) snapshot version so a
> "no such file or directory" error occurs. It works if the version is
> -SNAPSHOTS because it was not identified as a SNAPSHOT (from the extra 'S'
> at the end) and therefore the version wasn't converted to a unique version