Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.4-M1
currently, after every scan, repository statistics are persisted to the database. These could easily be stored in the metadata repository. While at present we will keep the "per-scan" approach, in the future this might better be represented as a regularly stored snapshot / built in versioning of the metadata. It could potentially be adding this information on the fly instead of at scan by adding a callback in the repository API when an artifact / project is created - however this will be approached later.
When migrating the functionality, it should be offered as a standalone plugin (the only dependencies should be in the webapp that need to render the information and trigger some cleanup).
The following changes will be needed:
- save the statistics in ArchivaRepositoryScanningTaskExecutor / ArchivaRepositoryScanningTaskExecutorTest
- reset statistics in EditManagedRepositoryAction / EditManagedRepositoryActionTest when location changes
- query for a prior successful scan in RepositoryArchivaTaskScheduler
- retrieve last scan info in RepositoryAction and update corresponding JSP to display information correctly
- generate report action to query scan statistics between given dates and aggregate