Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Reopened
    • Priority: Critical Critical
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 1.1.3
    • Fix Version/s: Backlog
    • Component/s: indexing
    • Labels:

      Description

      When performing a search for a specific artifactId, there will be many other projects that will be returned presumably because they have that defined as a dependency. I would expect the behavior to be that the artifactId which is defined as a project should be returned only or at least returned as the first entry. For a common jar, there could be several pages and the "real" project is buried somewhere in those pages.

      Due to this issue, this makes the UI search interface unusable in many cases.

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Transition Time In Source Status Execution Times Last Executer Last Execution Date
          Open Open Closed Closed
          19d 4h 44m 1 Brett Porter 08/Mar/09 20:34
          Closed Closed Reopened Reopened
          12m 12s 1 Brett Porter 08/Mar/09 20:47
          Mark Thomas made changes -
          Workflow jira [ 12944852 ] Default workflow, editable Closed status [ 12982075 ]
          Mark Thomas made changes -
          Project Import Sun Apr 05 21:01:51 UTC 2015 [ 1428267711911 ]
          Mark Thomas made changes -
          Workflow jira [ 12707912 ] Default workflow, editable Closed status [ 12737385 ]
          Mark Thomas made changes -
          Project Import Sun Apr 05 08:30:08 UTC 2015 [ 1428222608952 ]
          Olivier Lamy (*$^¨%`£) made changes -
          Fix Version/s 2.1.0 [ 20146 ]
          Fix Version/s Backlog [ 13571 ]
          Olivier Lamy (*$^¨%`£) made changes -
          Labels TOCHECK
          Olivier Lamy (*$^¨%`£) made changes -
          Fix Version/s 2.1.0 [ 20146 ]
          Fix Version/s 2.0.1 [ 16133 ]
          Brett Porter made changes -
          Link This issue depends upon MRM-1345 [ MRM-1345 ]
          Brett Porter made changes -
          Component/s indexing [ 11939 ]
          Hide
          Brett Porter added a comment -

          for review after the update of the nexus indexer

          Show
          Brett Porter added a comment - for review after the update of the nexus indexer
          Maria Odea Ching made changes -
          Fix Version/s 1.3.1 [ 16133 ]
          Fix Version/s 1.3 [ 15070 ]
          Brett Porter made changes -
          Fix Version/s 1.3 [ 15070 ]
          Fix Version/s 1.2.1 [ 15108 ]
          Maria Odea Ching made changes -
          Fix Version/s 1.2-M2 [ 14761 ]
          Fix Version/s 1.2.1 [ 15108 ]
          Brett Porter made changes -
          Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
          Status Closed [ 6 ] Reopened [ 4 ]
          Assignee Maria Odea Ching [ oching ]
          Hide
          Brett Porter added a comment -

          actually, I've found it still is

          Show
          Brett Porter added a comment - actually, I've found it still is
          Brett Porter made changes -
          Assignee Maria Odea Ching [ oching ]
          Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
          Status Open [ 1 ] Closed [ 6 ]
          Hide
          Brett Porter added a comment -

          confirmed, part of search adjustments

          Show
          Brett Porter added a comment - confirmed, part of search adjustments
          Brett Porter made changes -
          Field Original Value New Value
          Fix Version/s 1.2-M2 [ 14761 ]
          Hide
          Brett Porter added a comment -

          I believe this is no longer an issue in 1.2-M2

          Show
          Brett Porter added a comment - I believe this is no longer an issue in 1.2-M2
          Lou Sacco created issue -

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              Lou Sacco
            • Votes:
              2 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:

                Development