Resolution: Auto Closed
- apply the maven site skin consistently (
- site structuring (this already had concrete proposals):
- see also Better Builds with Maven section on "separating developer and user content"
- set up a staging site
- remove "2" from Maven 2 references (it's just Maven). We'll still refer to Maven 1.x in comparisons and pointing to the Maven 1.1 docs.
- create a plugin link page that is categorised (j2ee, ide, artifact handling, test, packaging, CI, archetypes, source generators, reports) - to be automated later by additional metadata
- enhance plugin link page (more plugins, add current release version and quality (dev, alpha, beta, stable) - to be automated later (
- add search box to the index page (google for now)
- chop up the getting started guide so it is again something you could do in 10 minutes to get a feel for Maven (perhaps go back to the level of the original guide). Maybe rename to something else? I used to call it "the 10 minute test" on Maven 1.
- categorise the guides page, rename the page as "Index" (not index.html) -
- relabel "other projects FAQ" as "guide for sync partners" or similar. It should go into a repository related subsection.
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Due Date||2006-08-02 00:00:00.0|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||In Progress [ 3 ]|
|Link||This issue depends upon MNG-2473 [ MNG-2473 ]|
|Status||In Progress [ 3 ]||Open [ 1 ]|
Jason van Zyl made changes -
|Fix Version/s||Documentation [ 13554 ]|
|Project Import||Sun Apr 05 12:11:45 UTC 2015 [ 1428235905420 ]|
|Workflow||jira [ 12723595 ]||Default workflow, editable Closed status [ 12762671 ]|
|Project Import||Mon Apr 06 00:47:18 UTC 2015 [ 1428281238819 ]|
|Workflow||jira [ 12961286 ]||Default workflow, editable Closed status [ 12997893 ]|
Michael Osipov made changes -
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Resolution||Auto Closed [ 10000 ]|