Windows XP, android sdk
I got multi-module (6 modules) android project with .pom file and "sign" profile defined. When I execute with 'sign' profile:
- in Maven 3.0.1 - it signs 3 modules and fails. when I resume the execution (mv <goal> -rf) it signs another 3 modules and fails again. The reason for failing is: [INFO] jarsigner: attempt to rename xxx.jar to xxx.jar.orig failed.
- in Maven 2.2.1 - it doesn't work at all, even for first module; it returns "error code 1"
However, I tried the same .pom - everything works perfectly in Linux (Ubuntu).
I was afraid that it might be the issue with spaces, so I hardcoded the paths - the error I got from maven than was:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jarsigner-plugin:1.2:sign (signing) on project MyProject: Failed executing 'cmd.exe /X /C "C:\tools\JavaTMSEDevelopementKit\jre\..\bin\jarsigner.exe -verbose -keystore "C:\tmp\debug.keystore" -storepass '*****' -keypass '*****' xxx.jar '*****'debugkey"' - exitcode 1 -> [Help 1]
Attaching pom file which I am using.