Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
(Huge patch attached. Hopefully it can get reviewed/applied soon, before it becomes stale. Luckily the patch consists only of low-risk changes that shouldn't affect the logic functionality.)
Since the plugin now requires Java 5 anyways (
MINVOKER-111), might as well update the code to take advantage of better language features.
- Removed all unavoidable "raw type" warnings.
- Where possible/equivalent, converted Iterator-based loops to enhanced for loops.
- Removed unnecessary dependencies to Iterator.
- Removed unnecessary casts.
- Enabled "useJava5" parameter of modello-maven-plugin.
These changes should make it easier to maintain the code later.