Affects Version/s: 0.6.0
Fix Version/s: None
Epic Name:Restructure network sockets
- MiNiFi Clientsocket and Nanofi cpeer codes have a lot in common.
- Clientsocket's implementation contain a lot of serversocket-related code.
- LystenSysLog processor has a built-in socket handling instead of using ServerSocket.
- MiNiFi ClientSocket should only be a wrapper around client socket implementation in Nanofi. As Nanofi impl. is platform-independent, this could make the current duplication go away, too.
- Listen related codes (bind, accept, etc) should be moved to ServerSocket.
- Both client- and server side API should provide interface to set some socket properties (TCP/UDP, network interface, listen ip).
- ListenSysLog should depend on ServerSocket instead of having a socket implementation in the processor.
- ListenSysLog should have properties to bind only a specific interface/IP, opening syslog port on all available interfaces may raise security concerns.