Metron 72 introduced some changes that will need to be accommodated by the deployment scripts. Additionally, testing of Metron 72 revealed some general issues with deployment.
1) PCAP topology filename is now remote.yaml.
2) YAF indexing can sometimes auto-code risn as a number.
3) Metron-UI copy needs to be an archive rather than recurse directories.
4) The Kafka client is installed as a side-effect of other tasks. Make it a dependency of each task that requires it.
5) The single-node deployment can only run 4 topologies. I recommend running Bro, Snort, Yaf and Enrichment by default. It can be overridden should one desire.