GitHub user cestella opened a pull request:
METRON-1102: Add support for ingesting cybox URI observables from taxii feeds
- Contributor Comments
There is value in ingesting URIs from taxii feeds and we should provide support to do so.
NOTE: This presumes a working Taxii which is corrected in
METRON-1026 ( #643)
- Pull Request Checklist
Thank you for submitting a contribution to Apache Metron.
Please refer to our [Development Guidelines](https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61332235) for the complete guide to follow for contributions.
Please refer also to our [Build Verification Guidelines](https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Verifying+Builds?show-miniview) for complete smoke testing guides.
In order to streamline the review of the contribution we ask you follow these guidelines and ask you to double check the following:
- For all changes:
- For code changes:
- [x] Have you included steps to reproduce the behavior or problem that is being changed or addressed?
- [x] Have you included steps or a guide to how the change may be verified and tested manually?
- [x] Have you ensured that the full suite of tests and checks have been executed in the root metron folder via:
mvn -q clean integration-test install && build_utils/verify_licenses.sh
- [x] Have you written or updated unit tests and or integration tests to verify your changes?
- [x] If adding new dependencies to the code, are these dependencies licensed in a way that is compatible for inclusion under [ASF 2.0](http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a)?
- [x] Have you verified the basic functionality of the build by building and running locally with Vagrant full-dev environment or the equivalent?
- For documentation related changes:
- [x] Have you ensured that format looks appropriate for the output in which it is rendered by building and verifying the site-book? If not then run the following commands and the verify changes via `site-book/target/site/index.html`:
Please ensure that once the PR is submitted, you check travis-ci for build issues and submit an update to your PR as soon as possible.
It is also recommended that [travis-ci](https://travis-ci.org) is set up for your personal repository such that your branches are built there before submitting a pull request.
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/cestella/incubator-metron taxii_uri
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #689
Author: cstella <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Add URI Stix type handler