GitHub user merrimanr opened a pull request:
METRON-1029: Topology worker opts are not being set when Kerberos is enabled
- Contributor Comments
This PR properly sets the topology worker opts property for enrichment and indexing topologies. To test, spin up full dev and enable kerberos. Both enrichment and indexing should run without error. I also added other worker options in Ambari and verified the topologies still functioned without error.
- Pull Request Checklist
Thank you for submitting a contribution to Apache Metron.
Please refer to our [Development Guidelines](https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61332235) for the complete guide to follow for contributions.
Please refer also to our [Build Verification Guidelines](https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Verifying+Builds?show-miniview) for complete smoke testing guides.
In order to streamline the review of the contribution we ask you follow these guidelines and ask you to double check the following:
- For all changes:
- For code changes:
- [x] Have you included steps to reproduce the behavior or problem that is being changed or addressed?
- [x] Have you included steps or a guide to how the change may be verified and tested manually?
- [x] Have you ensured that the full suite of tests and checks have been executed in the root metron folder via:
mvn -q clean integration-test install && build_utils/verify_licenses.sh
- [x] Have you written or updated unit tests and or integration tests to verify your changes?
- [x] If adding new dependencies to the code, are these dependencies licensed in a way that is compatible for inclusion under [ASF 2.0](http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a)?
- [x] Have you verified the basic functionality of the build by building and running locally with Vagrant full-dev environment or the equivalent?
- For documentation related changes:
- [x] Have you ensured that format looks appropriate for the output in which it is rendered by building and verifying the site-book? If not then run the following commands and the verify changes via `site-book/target/site/index.html`:
Please ensure that once the PR is submitted, you check travis-ci for build issues and submit an update to your PR as soon as possible.
It is also recommended that [travis-ci](https://travis-ci.org) is set up for your personal repository such that your branches are built there before submitting a pull request.
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/merrimanr/incubator-metron METRON-1029
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #645
Author: merrimanr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
added client_jaas.conf option to enrichment and indexing worker opts property