Uploaded image for project: 'Marmotta'
  1. Marmotta
  2. MARMOTTA-549

Logging functionality seems to behave strangely

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Not A Problem
    • Affects Version/s: 3.3.0
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Platform
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      windows

      Description

      Since an update of my Marmotta 3.3.0 fork a few weeks ago, the logging
      functionality behaves strangely.

      In my 'log' folder, since that update, only "marmotta-security.log" is
      daily updated and seems to contain the valid log.
      But the other files "marmotta-debug.log" and "marmotta-main.log" didn't
      change since 22.09.2014.
      The information displayed in the console also seems corrupted.
      On the "admin/logging.html" page, if I set Console to "DEBUG", those debug information are not displayed.

      Before that code update a few weeks ago, logs were working as expected.

      If you need more information about which merge is concerned, I will have a look.

      Willing to investigate the problem, this morning I did add some
      "System.out.println()" informations in the org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.services.logging.LoggingServiceImpl
      But everything seems fine: the referenced log files are correct, the paths
      are correct, the modules configuration debut levels are correct...

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              Fabian Cretton Fabian Cretton
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: