Job Priority support in MapReduce.
1. Job Priority can be set from client side as below (Configuration and api).
- JobConf.getJobPriority() and JobConf.setJobPriority(JobPriority priority)
- We can also use configuration "mapreduce.job.priority".
Now this Job priority can be passed in Application Submission context from Client side.
Here we can reuse the MRJobConfig.PRIORITY configuration.
2. CLI changes to support --set-priority. Run time change of JobPriority is also to be handled.
3. Change Job to have the support for setPriority and getPriority (getter is handled with JobStatus)