Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.0.7
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: dependencies task
Java version: 1.4.2_03
I have a library org.test.b.
- In the first version i declare i have a dependency with the library org.test:d:1.1
- In the second version i declare i have no dependencies
My current developpement use the library org.test.a which have a dependency with org.test:b:1.0.
I declare i prefered to use the new library org.test:b:1.1
and i have another library org.test:c because of its dependency, it must use the library org.test:d
If i write my pom like this :
When I run ant with this pom :
the dependency fileset does not contain the library org.test:d
And when i run mvn site:site, i have org.test:d:1.2 in the scope compile.
here, you can find the dependency tree of my testcase
To run my testcase you can do :
- ant clean : to remove all generated
- ant test : to check the problem
And you run maven (2.0.7) like this :
- mvn -s settings.xml site:site