Affects Version/s: 2.0.7
Fix Version/s: 2.0.8
There are some differences between the way that maven itself handles it's settings, and the way antlib does.
1. Lookup/Load of Settings Files:
- in antlib, I can only specify one settingsFile, like this: <install file="target/xxx.jar" settingsFile="$
">, that means either the global or the user's one...
- in maven itself, both settings.xml are combined (see http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-configuring-maven.html)
It would make life much easier for antlib users to have the same funcitonality "out of the box", without specifying any settings-file
2. resolving of environment variables in a settings files
(maybe this is a detail or a (negative) consequence of Item 1)
in my global settings file, I have set: <localRepository>$
- in maven env.MPA_ROOT is resolved to a real directory
- in antlib, it is not.
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Fix Version/s||2.0.8 [ 13618 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Assignee||Herve Boutemy [ hboutemy ]|
|Project Import||Sun Apr 05 09:00:58 UTC 2015 [ 1428224458201 ]|
|Workflow||jira [ 12716173 ]||Default workflow, editable Closed status [ 12760045 ]|
|Project Import||Sun Apr 05 22:08:22 UTC 2015 [ 1428271702400 ]|
|Workflow||jira [ 12953471 ]||Default workflow, editable Closed status [ 12990600 ]|