Applied patch, and I also updated your staging site
Changes with MANTRUN-55-maven-antrun-plugin-3.patch
Applied patch.. and I also deployed your site.
Changes with MANTRUN-55-maven-antrun-plugin-2.patch from MANTRUN-55-maven-antrun-plugin.patch
Removed excess "[...]" (Reported by Allan Ramirez)
Looks good to me. Just a comment in your code block in usage.html, there are so many "[...]".
I think somehing like below is enough
<phase> <!-- a lifecycle phase --> </phase>
Place any ant task here. You can add anything
you can add between <target> and </target> in a
MANTRUN-55-maven-antrun-plugin.patch contains documentation regarding maven-antrun-plugin and also, allows it to pass the document check for plugins (mvn docck:plugin).