GitHub user andrewpalumbo opened a pull request:
[WIP]MAHOUT-2027: spark-ec2 launch scripts with ViennaCL/JCuda installation
- Purpose of PR:
Please give a short description of what this PR is for.
- Important ToDos
Please mark each with an "x"
- [ x] A JIRA ticket exists (if not, please create this first)https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN/
- [ x] Title of PR is "MAHOUT-XXXX Brief Description of Changes" where XXXX is the JIRA number.
- [ ] Created unit tests where appropriate
- [x ] Added licenses correct on newly added files
- [x ] Assigned JIRA to self
- [ ] Added documentation in scala docs/java docs, and to website
- [ ] Successfully built and ran all unit tests, verified that all tests pass locally.
If all of these things aren't complete, but you still feel it is
appropriate to open a PR, please add [WIP] after MAHOUT-XXXX before the
descriptions- e.g. "MAHOUT-XXXX [WIP] Description of Change"
Does this change break earlier versions?
no - exampe
Is this the beginning of a larger project for which a feature branch should be made?
You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
$ git pull https://github.com/andrewpalumbo/mahout scripts
Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:
This closes #349
Author: Andrew Palumbo <email@example.com>