Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Here are issues found while doing LMF input tests
There is no errors seen in the following cases
- scale factor is NaN and +Infinity
- stepsize is NaN and +Infinity and 1.0
- max rank is more that min(row_dim, col_dim)
- row dim is more than max allowed
- col dim is more than max allowed
- tolerance is not being verified
- num_iter is not being verified
Error is not thrown if the output table already exists. Looks like the result is appended to the output table. Is this desired behavior?
The errors are of the format plpy.SPIError: relation "none" does not exist (plpython.c:4648). I feel that more clear error messages are needed.