Suggestions for neural nets user docs with grouping:
INSERT INTO iris_data VALUES
COPY iris_data (attributes, class_text, class, state) FROM STDIN NULL '?' DELIMITER '|';
since it makes it more Jupyter notebook friendly.
2) In example 15, did you mean to do n_iterations=500 (not 50) to show a lower loss than examples 13-14?
Also example 17 uses n_iterations=500 which makes me think example 15 also should use 500.
Same question about example 21.
3) In the prediction section, can you include at least one query that counts missclassifications (for classification) and RMS error (for regression), like in the 1.12 user docs?
4) In example 1 at the top, drop table if exists before create new one:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS iris_data;
5) In example 12 drop table if exists lin_housing before creating it.
6) May want to add ORDER BYs to your results output in prediction sections.