The second item on the branding checklist is done:
All the documents listed at http://s.apache.org/ipp have been reviewed and
modified as necessary, as has the website.
Basically, we should review all of the following:
* Any introductory documentation.
* Any README or INSTALL document.
* Any project description metadata.
* Any build file that generates project description metadata.
We now observe the following:
- Refer to "Apache Lucy" rather than just "Lucy" at our publicly exposed
- Differentiate between Apache Lucy as project and product. The main web
page uses a proper software product description: "Apache Lucy is full-text
search engine library written in C and targeted at dynamic languages."