Basically I did something like
find . -name *.cs -print0 | xargs -0 -e svn ps svn:eol-style native
i.e. I set the eol-style to native for all C# sources and then used "svn status" to see which ones didn't have that already. Repeat for the other file types I expected to have bad line-ends. Another approach would be to run Ant's fixcrlf task over the tree and see what gets changed. I'm sure there are other ways to do this.
svn will complain if you try to set the svn:eol-style property on a file with a binary MIME type. When I started to write the comment I expected to find more files than the one, that's why it reads a bit weird. Yes, AFAIR this was the only binary source file.
svn tracks line-feed information in the svn:eol-style property. By default it doesn't do any transformations at all. If you set it to native then all line-feeds will be transformed when checking out files (I think svn uses \n internally) to your platform's default and back on commit. Apart from native there are explicit values for "always \n" and so on. You use that for files that are only meaningful on specific platforms (shell scripts and batch files, mostly). build.cmd is Windows only so it makes sense to set the property to "CRLF".