Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Lucene Fields:Patch Available
Here is a version of the QueryParser that can "understand" the AND, OR and NOT keyword in other languages.
- "a ET b" should return the same query as "a AND b", namely: "+a +b"
- "a OU b" should return the same query as "a OR b", namely: "a b"
- "a SAUF b" should return the same query as "a NOT b", namely: "a -b"
Here are its main points :
1) Patched from revision 454774 of lucene 2.1dev (trunk) (probably could be used with other versions)
2) The "ant test" target is still successful when the modified QueryParser is used
3) It doesn't break actual code
4) The default behavior is the same as before
5) It has to be deliberately activated
6) It use ResourceBundle to find the keywords translation
7) Comes with FRENCH translation
8) Comes with JUnit testCases
9) Adds 1 public method to QueryParser
10) Expands the TOKEN <TERM>
11) Use TOKEN_MGR_DECLS to set some field for the TokenManager