Currently, in addition to deploying artifacts for all of the Lucene and Solr modules to a repository (by default local), the generate-maven-artifacts target also deploys artifacts for the following non-Mavenized Solr dependencies (lucene_solr_3_1 version given here):
- solr/lib/commons-csv-1.0-SNAPSHOT-r966014.jar as org.apache.solr:solr-commons-csv:3.1
- solr/lib/apache-solr-noggit-r944541.jar as org.apache.solr:solr-noggit:3.1
The following .jar's should be added to the above list (lucene_solr_3_1 version given here):
I think it makes sense to follow the same model as the current non-Mavenized dependencies:
- groupId = org.apache.solr/.lucene
- artifactId = solr-/lucene-<original-name>,
- version = <lucene-solr-release-version>.
**The carrot2-core jar doesn't need to be included in trunk's release artifacts, since there already is a Mavenized Java6-compiled jar. branch_3x and lucene_solr_3_1 will need this Solr-specific Java5-compiled maven artifact, though.