Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.1.0
I finally got around to reading the documentation for writing the changes.xml file, and i found that we are using it incorrectly. Primarily, in the <action> node we use "by" attribute, instead of "dev" (for the developer) and "due-to" (for the contributor).
The documentation is located here:
I'm in the process of fixing the changes.xml file so we can have it ready for 2.1 release. This issue is a reminder for other devs to RTFM.
This will also result in a better changes-report page on the web (http://logging.apache.org/log4php/changes-report.html).
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Assignee||Ivan Habunek [ juice ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Status||Resolved [ 5 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Transition||Time In Source Status||Execution Times||Last Executer||Last Execution Date|
|1h 33m||1||Ivan Habunek||28/May/11 11:23|
|918d 35m||1||Ivan Habunek||01/Dec/13 10:59|