Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.4
1. Provision for the user to view all the saved queries
2. Edit a saved query
3. Run a saved query
4. Parametrized queries (as saved queries)
The modifications are enumerated as follows:-
1. While trying to run a query, the app first checks if there are any parameters or not, if yes then execution is stopped and the user is prompted to Save the query first.
2. If the user is trying to Save a query, the app checks if there are any parameters, if yes then the user is shown a non-obtrusive box to fill out the meta about the params and a value for it, else the Query is saved and the result either success or failure is shown to the user.
3. The app has been modified to keep up with the LENS server development which now in case of failed/bad-formed queries doesn't return a handle and throws an exception, which is propagated to the user immediately.
4. On clicking Saved queries link from the top left operation box, it lists all the Saved Queries present in a paginated manner with the total pages and current page shown cutely at the top right corner of Saved Queries section.