Captured these issues from the email thread. If there are any more, please add them in comments.
- RPC and application feature flags
KUDU-1337Avoid spurious remote bootstraps on DeleteTablet()
- Fixed the Spark shutdown bug
KUDU-1322failover writes on tablet not found in the C++ client KUDU-969. Fix handling of crashes just before tablet metadata flush KUDU-1354. Writes should not release locks before committing MVCC
- master: don't expose intermediate CreateTable() state to consumers
- Partition pruning in the C++ client and improvements on the server-side.
- [java-client] implement ColumnPredicate API
- KUDU-1235. Add Get API http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/2519/
KUDU-1379- this is a regression blocker where column range predicates on
float/double/bool columns no longer work. We should either fix this or
revert the predicate changes that Dan committed last week (preferably just
fix it, since I dont think it's too hard)
KUDU-1380- this is not a regression but it's a case where we can get
silently wrong results (duplicated rows) from the C++ scanner. Since it's a
correctness issue I marked it as blocker. Does anyone have time to look at
this today/tomorrow? If not I will try to take a look.