Uploaded image for project: 'Karaf'
  1. Karaf
  2. KARAF-2692

The jdbc and jms completers shows jndi names for the delete command

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 3.0.0
    • Fix Version/s: 3.0.1
    • Component/s: karaf
    • Labels:

      Description

      I have created a derby data source using

      karaf@root()> jdbc:create -t derby -u test -i test
      karaf@root()> jdbc:create -t derby -u test -i test1
      
      karaf@root()> jdbc:datasources
      Name       | Product      | Version              | URL           
      ------------------------------------------------------------------
      /jdbc/test | Apache Derby | 10.8.2.2 - (1181258) | jdbc:derby:test
      /jdbc/test1 | Apache Derby | 10.8.2.2 - (1181258) | jdbc:derby:test1
      

      When I try to delete the data source using jdbc:delete, the completer shows me the available data sources as jndi names

      karaf@root()> jdbc:delete /jdbc/test
      /jdbc/test    /jdbc/test1 
      

      But che command does not accept the jndi names only names used when creating the data source

      karaf@root()> jdbc:delete /jdbc/test
      Error executing command: The JDBC datasource file /home/kso/work/projects/asf/karaf/assemblies/apache-karaf/target/apache-karaf-3.0.1-SNAPSHOT/deploy/datasource-/jdbc/test.xml doesn't exist
      
      karaf@root()> jdbc:delete test
      

      The completer should display the names or the command should be able to handle correctly the jndi name.

        Attachments

        1. 0001-KARAF-2692.patch
          6 kB
          Krzysztof Sobkowiak

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              jbonofre Jean-Baptiste Onofré
              Reporter:
              sobkowiak Krzysztof Sobkowiak
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: