Affects Version/s: 2.3.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Kafka - Amazon MSK running version 2.3.1 with only Plaintext configured
Connect - Docker image version : latest (5.4.0) running on Amazon ECS cluster with tasks configured. I have attached a snapshot of the environment variables passed to the image.
REST API for some resources results in a timeout and there is no exception in the logs.
Summary of what was done so far:
- Kafka connect docker image running as a ECS service with 2 tasks
- Service starts up and creates the 3 topics as expected.
- There are a few warnings during start up but no errors - logs attached
- REST API
- Root resource / returns the connect version.
- GET call to /connectors returns a empty list as expected.
- wrong resource e.g. /connectors1 returns a 404
- GET call with a wrong id results in a timeout e,g, /connectors/abc where abc does not exist
- POST call to create a connector config results in timeout
- POST call to create a connector with some wrong data returns a 400 e.g. providing different values for attribute "name" in top level vs config entry