When a partition leader moves from one node to another due to an imbalance in leader.imbalance.per.broker.percentage, the old leader broker still emits the static metric value.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a cluster with 3 nodes.
2. Create a topic with 2 partitions and RF=3
3. Generate some data using the console producer.
4. Move any one of the partition from one node to another using reassign-partitions and preferred-replica-election script.
5. Generate some data using the console producer.
6. Now all the 3 nodes emit bytesIn, bytesOut and MessagesIn for that topic.
Is it the expected behavior?