Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 0.10.0.0
From some collected feedbacks, here is a list of potential improvements that we want to make:
1. Remove AggregateSupplier for aggregate, and provide more built-in aggregations. [DONE]
2. Join to return KeyValue<>.
3. "Windows" class syntax-sugers. [DONE]
4. Add print() to KTable / KStream.
5. flatMap / flatMapValues to return arrays in addition to Iterable.
6. make the API function names aligned with Java 8+, e.g. filterOut -> filterNot
7. collapse process() and transform() in KStream.
8. validate Streaming configs and allow passing properties to KafkaStreaming. [DONE]
9. Rename KafkaStreaming to Streams. [DONE]
Also move some of the state package into internals, and create a new top-level common folder with KeyValue / etc in it.