Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 0.8.0
This is achieved by:
1. Adding a new class UniqueRandom to shuffle a range of numbers.
2. An optional new argument "start-index" is added to specify the starting number of the range to be shuffled. If this argument is omitted, it is defaulted to 1. So it is backward compatible with the argument options.
3. The ending number of the range is the starting number + number of messages - 1.
Other ProducerPerformance advancement:
1. producing to multiple topics
2. supporting multiple instances of producer performance ( and distinguishes them)
3. allowing waiting some time after sending a request