Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
According to my understanding, the second clearCompletedSends which is highlighted as followed should be clearCompletedReceives
- Clears all the results from the previous poll. This is invoked by Selector at the start of
- a poll() when all the results from the previous poll are expected to have been handled.
- SocketServer uses clearCompletedSends() and clearCompletedSends() to
- clear `completedSends` and `completedReceives` as soon as they are processed to avoid
- holding onto large request/response buffers from multiple connections longer than necessary.
- Clients rely on Selector invoking
at the start of each poll() since memory usage
- is less critical and clearing once-per-poll provides the flexibility to process these results in
- any order before the next poll.